Wednesday, June 2, 2010

being with innocence is healing

the list continues...
small one finding "clues" in the grass
can you please hold me?
 gas enough to mow into the barn
being with a mature adolescent
chubby toddler legs stuck in banister
voluntary thank yous
there is a time for everything
kind hug of middle one
repetition of sorry; toddler escapes
rise & fall lilt of toddler voice


finishing a good book together
innocence of my own
hummus lunch, prepared
rain holding off a spell
eyes of child adoring her father
freshness after rain
a brisk walk
water painting
morning bird song
sharing pain together
precious smiles
potty trained boy, unplanned- what grace!
a flow of people viewing my dream house
Faith in God's timing
that I don't have to be a perfect parent
a bag of free food
thinking to share that bag with the needy
too many good books, so much time!
I'm gonna knock you down; oh dear! tussles
seeing secret kindness


Posted by Picasa